About the Client
Our client is a reputable FMCG brand with a good legacy in Asia. They are looking for a General Manager to have a full ownership of an assigned business in the group.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Chief of Business, you will be responsible for developing annual business plan, top and bottom line management as well as volume and market share expansion. You will be the key person to liaise and oversee the external stakeholders to achieve a common business goal and collaborate closely from end to end. In addition, having abreast of the changes in the market dynamics and operation model, you will identify the new business opportunities from the current clientele and untapped segment to formulate the growth plan for the business. Leading multiple functional teams, you will uplift the customer oriented services standard and be always ready to looking for transformation projects to improve costing, resources allocation and operation efficiency
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Business Management, Marketing or related disciplines
- 15+ years PNL and sales management from FMCG/retail sector
- 5+ years general management experience from sizeable business turnover
- Background from brand side / trading is also welcomed
- Dynamic, strong ability to embrace changes, result driven and team work
- Outstanding stakeholder management and communications skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.