10+ years Business Management Experience from FMCG
Strong Leadership, Relationship Management & Result Driven
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established conglomerate which carries a multiple business streams in Asia. They are looking for a General Manager to manage one of their key businesses in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Group Business Head, you will be responsible for devising annual objectives for the assigned business. Owing the PNL, you will manage the business performance of retail, open trade and food services. You will head up a group of team heads to oversee various product categories and job functions including sales, marketing, supply chain, customer services and merchandising. You will lead the business development strategy to identify the untapped sales opportunity from both warm and new clients, initiate plans to improve the market share, profitability and services standard offered to the clients.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Degree in business or other related disciplines
- 15+ years experience in sales & marketing from FMCG
- Track record in PNL ownership and stakeholder management
- Background from F&B is preferred
- Knowledge of pricing strategy, supply chain and merchandising
- Outstanding leadership, engaging and strong communication skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.