- An International Leisure Brand
- Brand Management Focus
About our Client
Our client is an inspirational and well sought after leisure brand in the market. They are passionate to extend their successful story to the Asia region. With their ambitious expansion plan, they are looking for an all rounded general management individual from retail sector to join their newly set up operation.
About the Role
Reporting to the International President in H/Q, you will be either based in Hong Kong or China. Your prime responsibility will be leading the business entry to the assigned countries in Asia. You will understand the brand equity and its positioning before the development of business strategy and expansion plan. You will set the milestones plan and drive all the pre-launch and post launch activities from scratch including site development, recruitment, setting up of functional and business operation teams, brand and retail marketing. In order to create a strong brand awareness in the market, you will also identify strategic external partnership to plan and execute a synergised marketing and PR campaigns. It is a rare opportunity for those who have sound experience from retail sector to join a young, energetic and ambitious brand in Asia.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Degree in Business Development, Marketing or other related disciplines
- 15+ years brand management from leading retail brands
- Knowledge in business development, retail operation, merchandising and marketing
- Background from the upscale and prestigious brand image is a Must
- P&L accountability, an experience to start from scratch until detailed delivery
- Energetic, dynamic, entrepreneurial, sound business acumen and strong sense of ownership
- Fluent in English, Chinese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Connie Au at +852 3180 4929 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.