- A Leading Apparel Manufacturer
- 10+ years Senior Experience in Plant Management
- Based in China
About our Client
Our client is a leader in its specialisation and they have multiple product range offering to international clientele. A new opportunity now exists for a senior individual to join their mangaement team as General Manager, Plant Management.
About the Role
Based in China and reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for overseeing the operation of a few production plants based in China. You will initiate and lead the process or system enhancement projects to streamline the production efficiency and improve the bottom line to achieve the annual business objectives. You will coach the functional teams to manage the ad hoc issues and guide them to reach a best solution. As the business is under the fast growing stage, you will be in charge of the new factory project. You will plan and implement the infrastructures set up which fulfill the production needs of a new business stream of footwear. As the General Manager, you will be the management team memnber and heavily involved in the 3 to 5 Years Plan. By leading a sizeable team of direct reports of 30+, you will have an excellent leadership and communications skill to master the job.
About the Candidate
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Degree in Business Development and management with 10+ years experience in factory management in China
- Background from fast moving consumer goods / engineering products / apparel
- Proven track record to initiate and manage process/system enhancement projects
- Experience of new factory set up
- Outstanding leadership, coaching and presentation abiliity
- Strategic, forward thinking mindset, good decision and problem solving skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Connie Au at +852 3180 4929 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.