About our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong base hospitality group with businesses span across Hong Kong and Greater China region. To cope with their aggressive expansion plan, they are now hiring a General Manager to join their ever growing team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Corporate General Manager, you will have executive responsibility for all aspects of the club comprising operations, administration, policies, procedures and budgets. You will monitor the performance of the club through verification and analysis of guest satisfaction and quality audits, and ensure consistency of quality standards being delivered at all times. You will provide clear business directions for the team, and develop close relationship with internal and external partnerships to achieve business goals. You will also responsible for developing and implementing long term profitable growth strategies by managing financial performance, competitive strategies, demographic trends, and enhancing brand image.
- Minimum 10 years experience as a General Manager working in a hotel or private club, 5 star hotel experience would be advantageous
- Proven track record in managing and delivering financial results, with an aptitude in financial management, reports and analysis
- Exceptional leadership and influential skills, ability to inspire team members and building a cohesive team to achieve business targets
- Strong sales and marketing experience in hospitality industry
- Passionate with commitment to delivering exceptional guest service
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, listening, reading and writing skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English is a prerequisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.