About our Client
Our client is a prestigious private only member's club in Hong Kong with a long-term expansion plan to expand into the global market. A rare opportunity has arisen and they are now looking for a General Manager to manage a prestigious private club.
About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will lead a team of 150 employees to deliver exceptional customer experience and drive profitability for the club. You will implement business strategies initiatives to realize the corporate vision while continuing to position and operate the club appropriately in the market against competitors, realizing revenue, financial and guest services goals established. You are responsible in overseeing daily operations including; rooms, food and beverage, membership and marketing, recreation, human resources and finance. As a General Manager, you will also cultivate unity and teamwork amongst all departments to ensure a supportive and productive relationship with internal and external partners is achieved. Lastly, you will ensure the club's operations comply with occupational health and safety, fire and regulations and other legal regulations.
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Hotel Manager in a 5-star hotel, ideally with both rooms and food and beverage management experience
- Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- Possess strong business acumen, with experience managing budgets and proven experience in improving profitability
- A hands-on leader who don't mind supporting the operations when needed
- Excellent leadership, influential and communication skills
- Ability to build a cohesive team to facilitate goal accomplishment
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.