A Leading FMCG Brand
15+ years Brand Strategy Experience
Experience in global / international markets
Our client is an international brand which is widely recognized by the customers around your corner. They are looking for a senior brand marketer to join their HQ as the Global Brand Director.
Based in Hong Kong and reports to Division VP, your prime responsibility is to develop the global brand direction and brand strategies to maintain the brand equity in the global arena. You will present the brand with attractive storytelling, translate the strategies and insights into effective communications channels in terms of creative, visual, copying writing, content creation and event ideas. As the brand guardian, you will develop the brand guidelines, playbooks and share the best practices across the markets, initiate cross border and co brand collaborations to ensure the brand strategies and image are aligned in the local markets. Internally, you will work closely with the Category Team to nurture the new product / brand concept development, as their brand partner in different innovation projects and ensure all outputs in line with the brand architecture. Externally, you will represent the brand to lead the innovative agencies briefing to drive social, advertising, digital, PR, community engagements in both B2B and B2C sectors.
- University degree in marketing, business and other related disciplines
- 15+ years brand management / strategy formulation experience from FMCG/retail
- Track record to build brand story and translate it into regional / global markets
- Strong collaboration skill executed in both internal and external context
- Natural influencing skill to mobilize the team/leaders/communities working positively to achieve the brand equity and business objectives
- Excellent communications and presentation skills in English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Agile, open minded and transformational mindset, make things happened
- Willing to travel
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Connie Au at +852 3180 4929 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.