About Our Client
Our client is an international high-end footwear and accessories label. With the Global Brand Marketing & Creative teams in Hong Kong, they are now seeking an eCommerce Director to cope with their business expansion and to further drive the online operations globally, for all online channels.
About the Role
Reporting to Brand CEO, you will develop the eCommerce business strategy with the company developed road map. You will own full P&L responsibility and collaborate with buying and marketing team to execute the promotional eCommerce initiatives to generate leads, drive traffic, increase click-through rate and reach KPIs ((i.e. conversion rate, abandoned cart rate, average order value, units per transaction, bounce rates, etc.).
You will lead a team of 4 and working closely with the internal IT & Logistics team to deliver UIrUXg UI/UX (incoming Omni-channel) and content management for personalised customer journeys. You will utilise data analytics tools to revive eCommerce performance and maximise ROI of all promotion activities.
- eCommerce exposure is a must ;in particularly eCommerce business in the U.S. market is highly preferred
- Degree holder in digital & social marketing or related disciplines
- 8+ years of experience in eCommerce or DTC facing brand product experience, preferable in Fashion industry
- Entrepreneurial, creative with analytical, and problem-solving mindset
- Result driven, fashion oriented with good communication, and management experience
- Solid understanding SOE SEMSEUXSUI, UX/UI, analytics tools
- Excellent English and Chinese writing skills with good presentation skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.