About our Client
Our client is a global Top 5 Fund with AUM over billions USD with highly reputable track records in the industry. They are looking for top tier operational experts to join their China Team.
About the Role
- Provide operational consultancy within investment start-up, working with a visionary senior management team on key issues, special projects, and global growth.
- Have knowledge and experience in delivering pragmatic operational solutions to investment start-up, optimizing internal processes, supporting internal business transformation and change management programs and working in a cross-functional environment.
- Coordinate the fund's pipeline and portfolio management processes, acting as the conduit between the fund's front, middle, and back-office as well as senior leadership
- Manage large data sets of pipeline and portfolio information to develop an insightful analysis for deal teams, investor relations, and senior leadership
- Partner with deal teams and stakeholders to understand the fund's investment ecosystem, providing senior leadership analysis that facilitates investment and operational decision making
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field - Asset management operations experience;
- Familiarity with TMT/ Fintech/ Consumer/ Hospitality Industries.
- Consulting, VC, PE experience preferred.
- Corporate Management Experience Desired
- Advanced proficiency MS Office applications, particularly Excel to include formulate, data manipulation, data analysis, spreadsheet controls and good practice - Excellent relationship building and senior influencing skills
- A clear communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to build strong cross-functional relationships and work collaboratively
- Inquisitive nature, attention to detail, diligence and a good attitude
- Methodical, self-starter, hands-on
- Strong analytical, organizational & administrative skills
KOS International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.