About Our Client
Our client is a leading health and beauty retailer with over 15,000 stores worldwide with an annual turnover over USD 15 billion per annum. Due to business expansion plan in the region, they are looking for a Global Logisitcs Manager in Hong Kong office.
- Reports to Supply Chain Director and manages a team of 5
- Re-engineer the operating procedures, streamline shipping process and setup the standard working guideline for internal and external parties.
- Monitor the performance of work in local Logistics supporting team and handle the Logistics enquiries from Keys Team, i.e. International Buying and Own Brand Regional Buyers.
- Establish logistics service agreement with freight forwarder, and determine the service KPI.
- Lead shipping teams at Hong Kong office, and as a manager role to define the job responsibilities of Logistics Operations Team.
- Adding value to in-house Business Units through provision of cross-functional experience to have process re-engineering, the inspection status release process and Trade team proposal during PO negotiation.
- Actively contribute the ad-hoc projects assigned by Management and mainly on timplementation of new process at internal company ERP.
- Take on a global position supporting the development on freight forwarding agreement and freight quotation management
- Degree holder or above in Business/ Supply Chain or related disciplines
- At least 8 years experience in leading a logistics operation team, preferably with experience in multinational trading operations
- Experience in logistics tender and rate negotiation with service providers is preferable
- Experience in MS Office, ERP or any supply chain software solutions is preferable
- Fluent communication in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.