About the Company
Our client is an international fashion brand with strong presence around the globe. To cope with business expansion, they are looking for a Global Marketing Communications Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the VP of Global Marketing, you will develop and implement an integrated online and offline marketing plan including brand, retail, strategic partnerships, advertising and digital. You are expected to develop Go-To-Market calendar for all product launches and manage brand messages across all online and offline platforms to ensure consistency. You are responsible for creating seasonal and annual content plan for all channels and brief creative and production houses. You will oversee all owned global social media platforms and deploy effective Digital & Social Media marketing plans to enhance customer engagement, acquisition and retention. You have to work closely with a Global Digital Agency and responsible for influencer management.
You will develop and implement the Hong Kong marketing plan, retail marketing calendar, PR plan and Hong Kong Facebook page, community management and KOLs.
You are expected to assist in ad hoc projects when required.
About the Candidate
- Degree holder with at least 8 years of marketing experience in Retail / Fashion industry
- Digital and Social Media experience is a MUST
- Strong sense of brand, consumer-focused, cultural sensitive, adaptable and flexible
- Good decision making and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.