About our Client
Our client is a fast-growing organization in the accounting and finance industry and they are expanding their business in Hong Kong and Greater China. In order to enhance their public image and the group's brand awareness in the market, a Marketing Manager is now being invited to join their regional team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to Senior Marketing Manager and leading a Marketing Executive, you will plan the annual global marketing strategies for the organization. You will implement global integrated marketing strategies through online and offline channels through the analysis of market insight and data, develop partnership with different organizations to optimize membership acquisition. You are also responsible for managing internal stakeholders and external vendors across Asia and Europe regions. Lastly, you are responsible for planning and managing the annual marketing budgets.
- Degree holder preferably in marketing, digital marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 6-8 years experience in Marketing, Digital Marketing experience working in Finance industry, experience working in an agency and regional exposure will be a plus
- Experience in leading and coaching a subordinate
- Sound knowledge in finance industry would be advantageous
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin), outstanding writing skill in English is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jonathan Lee at +852 3180 4935 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.