About Our Client
My client is a private equity firm with global presence is looking for a legal counsel join their global legal and compliance team.
About The Role
Reporting to Head of Legal and compliance, you will work closely with the business team and provide legal advice to the business.
- Provide advisory on a variety of terms negotiation and regulatory matters in relation to cross-border investments, PE, M&A, structured finance
- Liaise with business stakeholders and external counsels
- Assist on Fund establishment and monitor the investments
- Advice on legal and compliance policies and ensure they are complying to regulation
- Qualified lawyer in US, HK or other common law jurisdictions
- 4 years of working experience from reputable international law firms, listed companies or banks/ financial institutions
- Strong communication skills, fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Candidates need to demonstrate good knowledge and experience in dealing with regulatory frameworks in various jurisdictions across APAC
- Proactive, detail and solution oriented
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessie Chan at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.