About our client:
We are partnering with a global leading EMS manufacturing group to recruit a Global Vice President Operations to join. The firm customers around the world with complete customized manufacturing and engineering services from a wide range of markets across IoT, medical & life sciences, security & life safety, to industrial & commercial. This is an exciting career opportunity for manufacturing expert who is looking for an innovative, fun and open minded platform.
About your role:
- Oversee the operational performance of worldwide manufacturing facilities over 1000 workers.
- Building of new manufacturing facility
- Manage by objective to four direct report factory General Managers, Director of Quality, Director of Engineering and Director of Manufacturing
- Responsible for business operations projects including development of projects and objectives, leading project initiatives, coordinating resources and staff involvement. Providing oversight and direction to ensure project completion on-time.
- Lead the on-going technology audit for operational enhancement.
- Review factory P&L and driving for cost reduction opportunity
- Secure the predetermined target bottom line of group
- Develop and implement of 3-year strategic growth plan of operations
- Setting up KPI of factory and hook up to the annual performance bonus
- Assist and establish the succession plan of senior key staff.
- Regular visit to key customers and seek for higher demand allocation
- Present operational reporting for quarterly Board meeting with shareholders.
The Successful Candidate:
- Bsc degree in Electronics/ Mechanical/Electro-Mechanical Engineering
- Working knowledge EMS manufacturing and testing processes (SMT, Through-hole assembly, wave soldering, etc), and complex engineering grade plastic part manufacturing (eg. mold design, processing of engineering grade resins).
- Be an experienced leader and people-manager, with experience managing an a production organization of 100+ production staff and 1000+ workers
- Leads with purpose, integrity and respect. Fosters cross-team/cross-culture communication and effectively resolves conflict.
- Has big picture focus and the ability to think strategically - while also willing to roll up their sleeves to get things done.
- Thrives in ambiguity and exercises solid judgment in times of uncertainty, including COVID, supply chain shocks & fluctuating volumes.
- Possesses a strong scientific and technical background, able to establish credibility with senior management and cross-functional teams.
- Has excellent verbal/written skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin - confident and effective communication with company management, customers, suppliers, and agencies at all levels.
- Flexibility to global travel and extended periods of stay (months at time) in both manufacturing facilities
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.