KOS International, founded in 2009, is a widely-recognised and renowned recruitment consultancy firm. We specialise in the fulfilment of the full spectrum of levels and roles as well as all permanent, contract, and temporary positions. Our clients range from multi-national corporations, business conglomerates and market leading organisations to small-and-medium enterprises and entrepreneurial start-ups across industries in Hong Kong and China. With an ambitious expansion plan in Hong Kong and China, we are currently recruiting several Graduiate Trainees/ Associate Consultants to join our dynamic and vibrant team in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will partner with consultants to provide various research and client service activities including client and candidate mapping, candidate screening, database research, and managing and updating candidate pool. In addition, you will also provide business support and handle ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management team.
What we look from the successful candidates:
- Suitable candidates will be degree holders, fresh-graduates are welcomed
- Self-driven and out-going personality
- Independent, hardworking, driven and always willing to put in extra effort
- Prior exposure to sales roles and able to work well within a KPI driven environment are critical success factors
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese is a pre-requisite
- Proficiency in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
We offer comprehensive on the job training and coaching support, and rewarding remuneration package with an incentive scheme to the right candidate.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Winnie Choi at +852 3180 4992 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.