About the client
Our client is a leading local conglomerate with numerous business sector in HK and China. With an increasing growth and a vision to diversify their portfolio, they are now seeking for a Group CIO.
About the Role
Reporting into the CEO, you will play a critical role in leading the development of digital technology and data strategies from a Group perspective. You will ensure delivery against these strategies to enable a step change in impact through the smart capture and maximisation of tech transformation and innovative development of the company's digital footprint. You will ensure that systems support goals, whilst working with various teams and key individuals, to enable the development of digital platforms and services. You will be the technology champion for facilitating change and improvements. As a team lead, you will provide strategic technical leadership in defining, developing, and delivering technology, data and digital strategies to ensure alignment with the company's strategic goals. Lastly, manage and provide leadership direction to a small internal team and some outsourced IT and CRM contractor services, developing resources in line with needs.
The Successful Applicants
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 15 years of diverse experience in multiple areas of technology
- Knowledge of group transformation and in depth knowledge of IT functions and systems.
- Consulting background will be a plus
- A strategic thinker with excellent delivery credentials, who will turn the company's vision into a reality, defining and delivering an innovation roadmap
- Collaborate with external partners, both large multinationals as well as start-ups with the purpose to explore and deliver new innovations and ventures
- Credible, inspiring and a pragmatic thought leader, with a developmental style and an aptitude for sharing and embedding best practice
- Effective communication across Board, Executive, the wider business and partners to facilitate the right conversations to deliver strategic goals
- Excel when working in partnership with colleagues and external partners
- Ability to inform and enable through the application of your technical expertise and your broad frame of reference
- Proven track record of delivering innovative technology-based solutions
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.