About Our Client
Our client is a HK based leading apparel manufacturing group with more than 30,000 employees worldwide. Due to business expansion plan in the region, there is a hiring need of a seasoned Group Compliance Manager in Hong Kong Headquarters.
About Your Role
Report to Head of Compliance & Sustainability, this is a hands-on role and you will be required to implement the corporate compliance strategies thought difference EHS and sustainable projects, such as low carbon, ISO 14001, grievance, GSV/brand protection systems, worker well-benefit, internal audit, factories own score-card system as well as day to day audit follow up and training to factories. In addition, you will manage the own factories located in Bangladesh, China and Indonesia as well as control and identify the risk of the suppliers. You will also handle report writing and produce industry worker-related information to the senior management for further strategical direction.
- Bachelor degree in CSR, Social or Environmental Sustainability, Human Rights Studies or similar disciplines with 5 years + experience from managing sustainability and compliance of supply chains, preferably in the apparel industry.
- Strong knowledge of international standards, frameworks and regulations related to human rights, labour rights and industrial relations, environmental impact and health & safety in China or Asia.
- Good at manage conflict and change management.
- Fluency in Putonghua is a must
- Frequent travelling is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.