About our Client
Our client is a renowned conglomerate with a strong presence in HK and China that offers an array of services. As one of the fastest-growing business in Hong Kong, they are now seeking for a Group Enterprise Data Management Director.
About the Role
Reporting to the GM of IT, you will lead the development of enterprise data strategies, data architecture and drive the overall strategic growth of data environments across all business units. Working with functional team heads to develop and manage a holistic strategy for delivering service quality and create overall data strategy and data governance for the enterprise. As a team leader, you will also drives innovation and service and process improvements by designing and developing high-impact enterprise analytics solutions and model through proof-of-concept development, business case development, feasibility analysis and prototyping through delivery. In additional, leads research and implementation of new and emerging technologies to expand analytics capabilities and deliver innovative tools.
The Successful Applicants
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field with 8+ years of experience required
- Proven ability to anticipate customer needs and future, emerging trends and to articulate a vision and strategy that motivate others to action
- Consulting background will be a big plus
- Proven ability to interpret and apply pertinent policies, procedures, regulations, and requirements
- Very strong technical skills in the areas of data architecture, data solutions design and extensive experience with leading enterprise data warehouse technologies
- Proven track record in establishing strong customer relationships and delivering customer-focused solutions within a large IT enterprise
- Ability to develop positive working relationships and a strong rapport with team members; demonstrated experience in leading a multifunctional team.
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.