Finance Operation Manager
About our Client
Our client is a renowned retail group with business across the global. Currently, they are looking for a Group Finance Manager who can act as a Business Partner to lead and improve accounting operation team.
About the Role
- Report to Head of Finance & Senior Manager, lead a sizeable team.
- Responsible for accounting operation governance, including planning, organizing and execution.
- Handle KPI analysis for operation process productivity.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects when required.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- Professional qualification such as HKICPA, ACCA, CMA or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in Big 4 and commercial on all rounded finance role.
- Experience from Retail/FMCG is a must.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.