- Oversee daily accounting operations of our Hong Kong office and provide guidance to subordinates on their daily accounting operations;
- Prepare local and overseas consolidation, management reports, budget, and forecasts;
- Prepare the interim and annual financial statements to ensure compliance with accounting standards and statutory disclosure requirements;
- Maintain and implement internal control standards in accordance with internal and external regulatory requirements such as accounting standards and taxation;
- Liaise with bankers, auditors and professionals;
- Handle ad hoc projects to support management's decision.
- Qualified accountant with minimum 6 years of relevant work exposure in Financial Services and/or listed companies with professional audit firm experience.
- Solid experience in preparation of group consolidation financial statements and preferably also in budgeting;
- Excellent communication skills with all levels and strong analytical skills;
- Fluent in both business English and Putonghua.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.