Our client is a Hong Kong conglomerate with various different businesses. To cope with their ambitious expansion plan, they are now looking for a seasoned Finance Manager to join their group finance team.
About the Role
Reporting into the Assistant Financial Controller, you will prepare monthly group consolidation reports and other regular management reports. You will handle month-/year-end closing at group level, as well as the preparation of annual budget and forecasts. Also, you will provide review and analysis on KPI performance, business performance and relevant statistical data. You will liaise with auditors and assist in annual & interim audit. In addition, you will work closely with the internal investment arm and handle financial due diligence for potential investment opportunities. Last but not least, you will assist in other ad-hoc duties assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ACCA qualification
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience, including Big 4 and commercial experience
- Hands-on consolidation experience is a must
- Strong understanding of HK and PRC accounting and tax
- Good communication, team management and problem-solving skills
- Prior experience in Oracle is an advantage
- Highly proficient in both written and spoken English & Chinese
- Immediately available is preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.