About the Client
Our client is a prestigious private club in Hong Kong with a mission to deliver top-class restaurants, recreation and fitness facilities for their exclusive members. To cope with the fitness demands from the members, they are now looking for a Group Fitness Manager to join their expanding team.
About the Role
Leading a team of Group Class Instructors, you will design and direct group fitness classes conducted by yourself and your team for members. continuously deliver the highest standards at the club by consistently coaching your staff, and design outstanding group classes by utilizing different technologies and up-to-date fitness programmes to enhance member's experience. Working closely with the marketing team, you will promote classes or seminars to members on a regular basis. Lastly, you are responsible for managing Instructors' schedules, and preparing month end reports to management regarding staff performances and operations of group fitness classes.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree holder in Sports related discipline
- Minimum 5 years group fitness class instructing experience with 2 years supervisory experience
- Certified trainer for Les Mills, Yoga, Pilates, Spinning, or Kick Boxing
- Certificate holder in CPR and AED
- Proficient in English is a pre-requisite for this role and Chinese is an advantage.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.