About the Client
A fast moving and sizeable conglomerate within the consumer sector with a strong foot print across Asia is now seeking for a dynamic individual to join them as the Deputy General Manager, Human Resources.
About the Role
We are seeking for an experienced and result-driven HR business partner to align HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs. Duties for the HR business partner will include aligning staff to business objectives, recruiting the right talent, enhancing staff performance, supporting employee development, enhancing recruitment efforts, planning strategic HR initiatives, managing HR consultants, running orientation and onboarding processes, communicating role expectations, designing succession plans, maintaining staff relations, managing internships, updating policies and practices, and overseeing wellness and health initiatives. Your experience in human resources management will aid the organization in adding value to overall business objectives, providing HR solutions, resolving personnel grievances, retaining a talented workforce, and ensuring compliance with regulations.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Minimum 18 years of working experience as a HR professional with proven capacity as a HR business partner gained preferably from a fast moving environment
- End to end HR spectrum understanding with hands on experience in driving change and transformation
- Strong business acumen and numerically sensitive
- Outstanding people engaging and influencing skills
- Ability to inspire, motivate and delegate
- Good user in MS Office and digital HR tools
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese, English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.