About our Client
Our client is Hong Kong-listed conglomerate with property, hospitality, catering business developments across Asia. With a long term expansion plan in place, they are now looking for a Group Director of Marketing & Corporate Communications to join their Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting to the Chief Business Officer and leading a team of 25, you will create and implement integrated marketing and corporate communications strategies that will enhance brand image and position to the general public. You will ensure articulation of brand desired image and position appeals to different market segments to maximize the impact on audience-focused marketing campaigns, and through internal and external communications. You will take the lead in formulating online, offline, and through the line marketing strategies to increase brand awareness, and to drive directions for annual and seasonal campaigns. You are also responsible for managing advertising/promotion budgets and stay abreast of emerging technologies in the marketing industry and how they may add value to the brand and stakeholder experience. Most importantly, you will also be working closely with sales department to develop pricing strategies that will maximize profits and market share, and to maximize ROI for the business.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Marketing, Communications, Business Management or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 15 years' all-round marketing experience with a minimum of 6 years' at a managerial level
- Strong strategic mind-set and business acumen, ability to provide advice to team that is aligned with the brand's goals and direction
- Strong engagement and persuasive skills, ability to influence different stakeholders
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.