Our client is a HK listed property developer with an extensive real estate portfolio in Hong Kong. Due to business expansion plan, the team is looking for a Procurement Manager to manage the group category spend of E&M and equipment in Hong Kong.
- Manage all Tendering and direct negotiation with qualified suppliers and provide analysis and reporting.
- Responsible for procurement of corporate supplies / services, building / facility management and maintenance services covering a wide spectrum of goods and services for the Group to ensure the product and service quality be met with the Group requirements
- Establishing, reviewing and implementing the procurement policies & procedures
- Perform and manage end-to-end procurement process starting from supply market research, sourcing & selection, pricing & services benchmarking, contract drafting & negotiation, contract finalization and goods & services delivery
- Manage and coach team members to perform procurement of various product / services categories
- Provide professional procurement advice to various departments and stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain supplier database accurately and conduct supplier performance review
- Degree holder in a related field as minimum, MBA/Post graduate degree as a plus (or relevant experience)
- Certified Procurement professional such as CPSM or CIPS is a plus
- Minimum 8 years' indirect procurement experience
- Excellent sourcing & procurement knowledge in technical categories including building maintenance, office renovation, facility management, maintenance services of lifts & escalator, air conditioning, generator set, fire system, access card system, building management system and security guard services, etc.
- Experience in managing large complex sourcing projects and change initiatives is an advantage
- Proven experience in providing leadership to overcome challenges and lead without direct authority
- Experience with various eProcurement tools will be advantageous
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese; fluency in Putonghua
- Occasionally travel to the Mainland is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.