About our Client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is a leading manufacturing group specialise in electric motor production. The group owns 2 large scale plants in China with over 7000 workers and it is a strategic supplier of global automotive make. Due to business expansion in China, the team is looking for a Group Quality Director to join its core production site in Shenzhen.
About the Role
- Report to CEO, manage QA headcounts about 60 in China Shenzhen factory. It includes the quality functions of SQE, IQC, QE Lab, Project QE, IPQC, OQC, Customer complaints CS, System, RoHS team, Calibration, etc. in all BU of Automotive Motor and Non-Automotive Motor, Contract Manufacturing Business.
- Establish the system to lead all business units head driving for breakthrough objectives towards company sales business strategy;
- Establish and plan the quality Roadmap, Quality KPI for the company, e.g. COQ, COPQ, Customer complaints, Process Dppm, etc.
- Manage to reduce customer quality complaints with factory and Design, and to save failure cost as Minimum as possible in customer claim event.
- Conduct regular quality techniques training & ISO/TS to our staff, Minitab, 6 Sigma, Lean, TQM, etc.
- Direct & maintain the effectiveness of company ISO/TS certification and further development of quality system.
- Qualify & approve new product /materials/ process/ suppliers in all Business Units especially the Automotive Process of APQP, PPAP.
- Manage Automotive Standard running effective for all PPAP submission. Consult for TS and VDA 6.3 system and 5 TS tools (APQP/PPAP/MSA/FMEA/SPC) to be used and the CP, Poke-Yoke.
- Perform internal or external audit to company & suppliers & take care of customer audits.
- Degree holder or above in Mechanical / Electrical / Industrial / Manufacturing engineering with extensive knowledge in Quality Management System is a plus;
- At least 10 years solid experience in quality management; and MUST with minimum 5 years in Senior management
- Must have solid quality management experience in Auto related industry;
- MUST with knowledge of TS16949; Sound knowledge of ISO system (ISO 9000 and ISO 14000; etc…) and other safety regulatory requirement (RoHS, PAH, UL-CSA, UL, TUV, JIS etc…) are preferred;
- Strong communication, leadership, analytical, professional ethics and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and work independently;
- Have excellent communication skills and people management skills;
- Energetic, self-starter and positive attitude;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.