About our Client
Our client is a market leader in the sports and recreation sector with business developments in Hong Kong and China. With the stable growth of business and a long term development plan, they are now hiring a Gym Manager to join their new private club house.
About the Role
Reporting to the Sports Division Head, and overseeing a team of 40, you will manage the day-to-day gym operations to ensure the highest customer service standards are delivered to the members. Your role involves administrative work such as budget management and planning, rostering, implementing standard operating procedures for the gym, upkeep of facility, and handling customer complaints. Working closely with your team, you will consistently develop your team to success by providing training and guidance. You will also be working closely with cross functional departments to maximize profitability of the gym through the organization of social events and different marketing promotions. Lastly, you will proactively maintain a good relationship with new and existing members.
- Degree holder preferably in Sports and Recreation or related discipline
- Minimum 15 years' working experience with a minimum of 5 years at the managerial level
- Experience in managing a combination of hotel or private, and commercial gyms would be advantageous
- Guest service-oriented, strong leadership and team building abilities
- Strong commercial sense and budget management ability
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jonathan Lee at +852 3180 4935 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.