About the Client
Our client is an consumer goods industry market leader and a well-known Conglomerate, they are now looking for a Chef who has experience with operations management, and who is passionate and experienced to join their ever-growing team in starting a completely new Business Unit for the company.
About the role
As the Executive Chef, you will need to assist in new staff recruitment, whilst providing coaching and training for the Kitchen team, creating a positive and supportive work environment for all staff. You will require the ability to make food purchases based on recipes and guidelines you develop for this new project. You will work hand in hand with other kitchen staff to ensure that food is served in a timely manner and also monitor all food quality meets the requirements. You will propose new ideas for menu review and partners to launch seasonal promotions and menus. You will ensure all kitchen operations are safe and all operating equipment are in immaculate working order.
- Possess at least 10-12 years of experience with at least 4 years of leadership experience in high-end restaurants
- Reasonable and well-communicated leader and team player
- Able to work with multicultural staff from different countries
- Creative and able to start new food concepts and menus
- Passionate about people management and coaching junior chefs
- Familiar with HACCP implementation
- Have the necessary computer skills for recipes and menu writing
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Belle Leung at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.