Head, FX Product and Digital Project (Retail Bank)
- Formulating currency FX Product development plans
- Digital and fintech projects exposure
- People management
About the company
Our client is a well-established and leading retail bank in Hong Kong. To cope with their recent expansion, they are now looking for candidate for a Head of FX Product and Digital Project for their retail banking product team.
About the role
Reporting to the Deposit and Payment Product Head, you will lead a team and responsible for formulating overall product strategies and P&L for currency FX products. As a product leader, you are required in designing new product initiatives to drive customer acquisition, product penetration and growing customer base of different banking channels In addition, you will work with Marketing, IT, Compliance, Project and Operations teams in overseeing FX product launch & revamp, new system enhancement and using fintech to develop business analytics framework to achieve FX sales performance effectively.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines.
- Minimum 10-12 years of FX product development experience in banks, with at least 4-5 years in managerial position.
- Excellent knowledge in managing digital projects and good project management skills.
- Passion in driving FX growth by developing fintech tools is highly preferable.
- Good people management, sound analytical mind and result-driven.
- Proficient in written and spoken Chinese, Mandarin and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.