Head of Affluent Segment (Bank)
- Develop affluent segment strategy
- Sound in customer acquisition and retention
- Excellent people management
About the company
Our client is a well-established retail bank in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion plan, they are now looking for high caliber for candidates for their Affluent Segment team.
About the role
Reporting to the Segment Division Head, you will be responsible for developing and implementing customer acquisition, retention and promotion strategies for driving affluent customer segments (including HK and Mainland) from various banking channels (branch, online and offline). You have to lead a team in planning, formulating and executing segment growth strategies and marketing programs to drive segment revenue (P&L) and business performance. Working closely with the product owners, you are required to develop tactical business plans to package wealth product offer to grow segment base and enhance customer engagement. You will also conduct market forecast and generate new ideas in improving customer experience to maximize business opportunities.
The successful candidate
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration and related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years' of experience in High Net Worth Segment Management in retail banking industry.
- Solid segment acquisition background with good knowledge in marketing is definitely an advantage.
- Self-motivated and excellent project management skills.
- Strong business sense, sound leadership and communication skills.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.