Head of Affluent Segment Management (Bank)
- Develop segment portfolio strategy
- Sound in customer acquisition and retention
- People management
About the company
Our client is a well-established retail bank in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion plan, they are now looking for high caliber for their Head position of Affluent Segment Management.
About the role
Reporting to the Wealth Management Head, you will lead a team in developing and implementing customer acquisition, retention and promotion strategies in driving affluent customer segment from various banking channels. You will act as a Segment Owner in planning, formulating and executing portfolio and marketing strategies to drive segment revenue. Working closely with wealth product and general banking team, you will suggest tactical business plans to grow segment base by proposing unique product offers, monitoring sales channel performance and formulating online & offline programs to ensure business growth. You are also required in conducting digital enhancement projects, participating in top tier Greater Bay Area (GBA) development programs and leading junior teammates to work on social media campaigns to maximize business opportunities.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration and related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years' of experience in managing top tier segment in retail banks with at least 4-5 years in managerial level.
- Solid in managing end-to-end affluent segment activities with good knowledge in growing GBA customers preferred.
- Sound people management with excellent digital project experience.
- Strong business sense, good analytical mind and communication skills.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.