About Our Client
Our client is a leading retail/corporate bank with strong presence in the region.
About The Role
- Assist Head of Compliance in the development, maintenance and on-going improvement of Anti-Money Laundry frameworks, policies, procedures for the Bank to comply with regulations/rules
- Lead AML team to develop and monitor AML/CFT programs to ensure all business units comply with AML Compliance requirements
- Prepare accurate and comprehensive reports required by regulatory bodies such as HKMA
- Responsible for maintaining compliance culture within the bank and advise relevant business on AML compliance requirements and related AML internal practices
- Conduct AML/CTF trainings plans for different business units
- Bachelor degree in any disciplines, preferably in Accounting, Finance and Business
- Minimum 10 years' experience in which 5 years' managerial level in banking or financial services with relevant exposure to anti-money laundering compliance
- Experience in handling regulatory onsite examinations and enforcement action is preferred;
- Solid understanding of HKMA regulations and compliance standard
- Certified AML Professional under HKMA
- Strong leadership skills and communication skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessie Chan at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.