Head of Audit and Risk Management
About the Client
Our client is a renowned HK listed conglomerate. Currently, they are looking for a Department Head to lead their internal audit and risk management functions.
About the Role
Reporting to the Audit Committee, you will lead sizable teams for internal audit and risk management for the Group. You will improve auditing standards, procedures and techniques. You will develop the annual audit plan for the Group, lead the team to conduct risk-based audits and provide audit recommendations on policies and procedures. You will evaluate financial and operation policies for different business units. You will be responsible for enterprise risk management for the Group. You will formulate risk management strategies, conduct risk assessment, adopt innovating risk management techniques to improve existing procedure, and update group risk registers. Also, you will handle whistle blowing and investigations when necessary. Last but not least, you will provide corporate governance training for internal stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent
- CPA/CIA/CISA/CISSP qualification
- At least 15 years of relevant work experience from Big 4 and sizable HK listed companies
- Experience in leading sizable internal audit and risk management teams is required
- Commercial, analytical, mature and with strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Limited travel is required by default
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.