Head of Banking Product and Process Delivery
- Design product workflow and process
- Monitor control measures and guidelines
- Sound people management
About the company
Our client is a leading and well-established banking group in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are now looking for a Head of Banking Product and Process Delivery for their retail banking team.
About the role
Reporting to the Retail Banking Head, you will lead a team in overseeing product process and re-designing selling workflow efficiently with reference to banking regulatory measures at the same time. You have to identify possible problems in business flow and plan strategically on end-to-end process to drive product profits. As a process delivery leader, you are required to establish measures of efficient product flow in various banking channels (from front to back, including branch, digital, direct channels and back office teams). You will take charge in initiating projects on system enhancement, operation streamline and process improvement to ensure smooth delivery of products in customer journey as well as compliance policies are well observed. In addition, you are requested to work with business units, risk, internal audit, IT and operations in overall procedure manual planning, banking policies & control review and process revamp to enhance business effectiveness.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful applicant must possess:
- University graduate in business related subjects.
- Over 12 years or more banking experience in process and workflow design of retail banking products, with minimum 6 years or above in managerial level.
- Excellent knowledge in banking products, process procedures, regulations and guidelines with solid experience in leading digital / agile projects in banks.
- Good analytical mind, sound project and people management.
- Proficient in spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.