About our Client
Our client is a prestigious healthcare company undergoing expansion plans in Hong Kong and People's Republic of China. They strive to provide prestigious, one-stop healthcare services to the general public including general and specialty services, and products. To cope with their long term expansion plan, they are now looking for a Head of Business Development and Partnership to join their ever growing team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Department Head and leading the business development, account managment and customer service teams, you will play a critical role in developing short to mid-term business strategies in ensuring the continuous expansion and success of the integrated healthcare business in Hong Kong. You are also responsible in evaluating, analyzing, developing new B2B and B2C business channels, and strategic partnerships to increase profitability for the group. Most importantly, you will contribute to the development of network in the industry, entrepreneurial and investor contacts to serve as a resource for business development.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum degree holder in any discipline, MBA holder would be advantageous
- Minimum 13 years' business development experience working in healthcare, insurance and brokerage industries
- Strong business acumen, result-driven and possess strong project management skills
- Excellent leadership skills with a track record leading a sizable team
- Excellent communication, presentation and influential skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.