About our Client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is a leader in the insurance industry with a wide range of extended services which have become household names. With an aggressive expansion plan in place, they are seeking for an experienced Head of Business Development to build their Hong Kong and Macau businesses which are still at an early stage of development.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and managing a team of 4, the Head of Business Development is responsible for overseeing all new sales activities for the local office and developing revenue targets for members of the sales team, monitoring performance and suggesting areas of improvement. As a team head, you will work closely with senior management to develop annual roadmap, short and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and sales procedures. Aside from forming business development strategies to keep the company competitive and innovative, you will lead high-value pitches, negotiate and sell solutions that deliver a sustainable return on investment. Lastly, you will develop a rhythm of interactions with external agencies, segment strategy partners to optimise revenue margin and membership for all lines of business.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Business Management or Marketing
- Minimum of 10 years marketing experience, of which at least 5 years at management level
- Demonstrated success in fostering long-term relationships with agency and brand decision-makers
- Successful record of managing a sales team ideally from a similar industry
- Proven track record of exceeding targets and driving sales growth in a business
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales teams
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
- Strong understanding of industry trends, insurance products and pricing models
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.