About our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong listed conglomerate with an expanding healthcare business across Hong Kong and Greater Bay Area. They strive to provide prestigious, one-stop healthcare service to the general public including general practices, and other specialty services. To cope with their long term expansion plan, they are now looking for a Head of Business Development to join their pre-opening team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Deputy General Manager, you will play a critical role in developing long term business strategies in ensuring the continuous expansion and success of a newly expanding multi-unit specialty clinic business in Hong Kong. You are also responsible in evaluating, analyzing, and developing new business opportunities to increase profitability for the group through insurance and corporate client network development. Most importantly, you will contribute to the development of network in the industry, entrepreneurial and investor contacts to serve as a resource for business development.
- Degree holder in any discipline
- Minimum 10 years' business development experience working at a private clinics or hospitals, with stong insurance and coporate client network
- Strong business acumen, result-driven and possess strong project management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and influential skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.