About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading retail banks in Hong Kong with an extended coverage. To have a better competitive edge in the e-banking platform, they would like to recruit an experience professional to drive the upcoming digital banking transformation in the retail banking market.
About the Role
- Lead the digital and innovation team
- Be responsible for the department's budget as well as formulate and implement various digital banking products and strategies for the mass market in Hong Kong.
- Drive necessary improvements or changes to achieve an improved customer journey and internal efficiency.
- Collaborate with technology application team and business functions to drive initiatives in the areas of effective digitalization and further business partnership.
- Minimise risk and comply to all necessary regulations and code of conduct as well as procedures as required by all governing parties.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 12 years working experience of which 5 years in a managerial position in the digital banking space from recognizable financial organisations or fintech platforms.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the retail banking business model in Hong Kong.
- Sound understanding of the latest market and technology trend.
- Be analytical and able to visualize data into business opportunities.
- Proven track record of success in the digital banking space with strong communication skills and stakeholder management.
- Fluency in Cantonese and English is essential.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Rebecca Chan at +852 3180 4933 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.