About the Client
An industry leading manufacturer with global presence specializing in consumer products is now looking to strengthen its HR Division by bringing on a seasoned HR professional to join them as the Head of Compensation & Benefits, APAC.
About the Role
Reporting into the Head of Human Resources, you oversee and manage the full spectrum of C&B on a local, regional and global level. You are tasked with the responsibility of driving and developing effective total reward strategies, policies and practices in alignment to company objectives. In particular, it is crucial to monitor, align and optimize company salary structures and benefits programs to improve staff engagement and maintain their on-going competitiveness. Moreover, you being fully in charge of annual performance management, salary and bonus review, staff related insurance plans while supporting M&A by conducting thorough alignment and due diligence activities. Furthermore, you will ensure the completion and success of a new HR system going live. Last but not least, it is important to ensure the accuracy of all monthly C&B operations.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or above in Human Resources or other related discipline
- Minimum 18 years end to end Total Rewards Management experience gained from a sizable and fast moving environment preferably with regional / global exposure
- Well versed in APAC / SEA labour ordinances and employment practices
- Strong experience in handling M&A project
- Great leadership skills and sound team player
- Numerically sensitive with good business acumen
- Detail oriented, good problem solving ability and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with great project management skills
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.