About The Client
Our client is a sizeable organisation headquartered in Hong Kong. As part of succession planning, they are hiring a Head of C&B to take lead of the planning and administration of all compensation strategies, programmes and policies.
About The Role
Reporting into the HR Director, the Head of C&B will take lead of the planning and administration of all compensation strategies, programmes and policies.
This will include managing the development and approval of position descriptions at every level, designing and managing all salary-related programs, processes and administration, alongside influences the design and delivery of components of Benefit Programs and Salary Administration including but not limited to health benefits, annual merit increases, bonus payments, Long-term Incentives, and sales Incentive compensation strategies. The Head of C&B will stay abreast of the evolution of Salary and Total Compensation designs across the industry to ensure the company is able to effectively attract and retain employees from a pay/rewards perspective.
The individual will be a sophisticated and hands-on C&B leader, who is committed to excellence and developing a top-notch Compensation, Benefits and Operations team.
- HR & Compensation experience at Associate Director or above with managerial experience of a staff of two or more
- 15-20+ years of strategic C&B planning and execution experience (covering Hong Kong and China) will be highly regarded
- Experience in the design, development and implementation of salary administration plans and benefit programmes, also executive remuneration management
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
- Experience working within a large complex organisation during periods of growth and change
- Demonstrated track record of excellent decision making abilities; ability to make decisions logically and methodically
- Proficiency in written and verbal English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.