About the Company
Our client is a Hong Kong based listed apparel manufacturing group with more than 50 years of history. The group owns multiple manufacturing plants across Asia. Due to business expansion, they are looking for a seasoned Head of Compliance professional to be based in the Hong Kong Headquarter.
About the Role
Reporting to Head of Merchandising based in Hong Kong, you will be responsible for developing company's compliance strategies by establishing compliance standards and monitoring measurements. These will include designing and directing a unified vision of compliance and CSR excellence for all sites of the company that can meet various customer requirements; as well as carrying out internal audits and maintain a strong audit program and score card to ensure compliance to company vision. You will also avoid legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation, enforce regulations and recommend new procedures to comply with legal requirements.
- Candidate possesses a degree; in Social Science, Environmental Engineering or related discipline a plus
- Minimum 15 years related experience with 5 years in manufacturing trade
- Deep knowledge and experience in execution of CSR/compliance strategy. Supply chain management, HR and administration knowledge a plus
- International experience required, frequent travelling to production sites in Asia required.
- Fluent in spoken and written English, proficiency in Chinese or Thai is an advantage
- Strong leadership and communication skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.