About Our Client
My client is an insurance broker with growing presence in Hong Kong. They are looking for a head of compliance, leading a team of 2 people.
About The Role
- To liaise with regulators, and prepare compliance/ risk reports and relevant correspondences;
- To perform the duties and responsibilities of the compliance function pertaining to insurance broker business;
- To provide advisory services to business on compliance related matters and offer best practice solution;
- To monitor and review internal control to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements pertaining to insurance broker business;
- To review sales process, marketing/ training/ other relevant documentation/ materials from compliance perspective;
- To conduct compliance monitoring and testing;
- To conduct investigation on customer complaints/ mis-conduct/ violation of applicable law/ regulations;
- To conduct AML/ CRS/ FATCA related review and/or investigation;
- To conduct other ad-hoc compliance related work as required
- Bachelor degree in any disciplines, preferably in Accounting, Finance and Business;
- Minimum 8 years' relevant working experience, preferably in insurance broker business;
- Experience as a Responsible Officer in broker / insurance company is a plus;
- Strong communication skills, capable to take lead and manage various stakeholders;
- Good report writing and presentation skills;
- Familiar with the insurance regulatory requirements;
- Digital related experience would be an advantage;
- Ability to work independently and under pressure;
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving ability;
- Good command of both written/ spoken English and Chinese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessie Chan at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.