About our client
Our client is a well-known post production house, there are expanding their in Chian and currently looking for a talented CG Head with experience in creating high-end 3D VFX for Advertising projects. They have created a collaborative team environment where 2D and 3D VFX artists work alongside each other to create stunning, award-winning visual effects for their clients.
- Creating 3D imagery and animated content for advertising and digital projects.
- Produce flawless photoreal 3D imagery.
- Driving creative 3D concepts with the rest of our team through good communication, planning, concepts/sketches, etc.
- Completing high quality work, on time and to specification.
- Working with Producers and Senior Creatives to breakdown VFX and quote on projects.
- Attending shoots and supervising VFX requirements on-set.
- Attending client meetings from initial pitches and concepts, through feedback and to project completion.
- Nurturing junior talent within the 3D department including helping with technical and creative problems and passing on knowledge as necessary.
- At least 5 years' experience in the supervision of high-end 3D VFX, ideally for advertising.
- Good teamwork and excellent communication skills, within the VFX team and with Producers, Director and clients.
- Knowledge of advanced 3D modelling, rendering, animation, texturing, lighting, shading, effects and rigging.
- Expert level Maya and/or Houdini.
- Advanced rendering skills with a clean, modern aesthetics (Arnold/Mantra).
- Familiarity with pipeline issues and a typical post production environment.
- Expertise in general compositing principles (Nuke).
- Strong aesthetic sensibility.
- A knack for visual exploration of abstract concepts.
- Very creative and design oriented.
- Self-motivated problem solver.
- Additional experience in broadcast, feature films or full-CG production is benefit.