About the Client
Our client is an organisation which have a sound brand equity and position in the market. They are looking for a seasoned corporate communications individual to join their team as Head of Corporate Communications to oversee this function in Hong Kong and China.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the President, you will develop the annual creative communications strategy to promote the positive and leading brand position in the market. You will lead an engaging media plan and uphold a positive relationship will the local, regional and international media stakeholders. You will be both online and offline savvy to respond to the messages from the public and media, able to develop a proper approach to safeguard the corporate image. As the Head of Corporate Communications, you will be the expert to devise the internal system for crisis/issue management, set the proactive approach to interact with the external parties to minimize the influence brought to the brand and uphold the brand reputation from the incidents.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Communications or Journalism or other related disciplines
- Min 18 years solid experience from corporate communications
- Knowledge of China Market is Essential
- Strength in issue management and media relationship engagement
- Background from international or sizeable organisations
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills and work with C-levels
- Confident, articulated, influencing, with sound problem solving skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.