About the Client
Our client is a renowned integrated marketing agency that has offices in Hong Kong, Greater China and Asia Pacific. Having experienced rapid growth in Asia with multinational clients, they are well placed to continue their aggressive expansion and a Head of Creative is sought to join their team.
About the Role
Leading a team of 10, you will be responsible for providing strategic art direction on all digital touch-points including marketing campaign, websites, mobile sites & apps, social media. You will create and implement direction to maintain consistent brand design across all digital platforms and make recommendations on all visuals and brand appropriate creatives. As a leader in the creative team, you should be the driver on current design trends and development technologies in order to push the business forward as the leader.
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in Advertising, Design, English, Communications, or similar discipline
- 7+ years experience as a Creative Director with excellent leadership and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to inspire the creative team to give their best
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills in order to make outstanding pitches
- Plenty of creative ideas and an understanding of the clients' vision
- An awareness of current trends in advertising and design
- A self-starting attitude and an open outlook
- Resilience under pressure and against deadlines
- Knowledge of the software and applications involved in the creative process
- Skills in managing people, projects and resources
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.