Head of Credit Card Business (Bank)
- Managing end-to-end credit card strategy
- Strong people management
- Excellent career prospect
About the company
Our client is a well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. Due to their recent expansion, they are now looking for a high caliber for their Head of Credit Card Business position.
About the role
Reporting to the Division Head of Retail Lending, you will lead a team in planning and growing card business of various customer segments. You have to develop acquisition strategy to recruit customers, generate new ideas in product development and manage usage programs to increase customer spending. You are requested to manage end-to-end card strategy effectively, from business planning, product features enhancement to promotional campaigns. You are requested to review card portfolio and conduct analysis in boosting card profit. In addition, you will lead and participate in innovative, digital and card product projects to achieve business goals for the bank.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Business related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in card business and marketing in banks with at least 2 years in supervisory level.
- Sound in leading enhancement project with knowledge in card digital development.
- Strong business sense, good analytical mind and people management skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua) and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.