Head of Cross Border Segment (Bank - GBA)
- Develop cross border segment strategy
- Sound in customer acquisition and retention
- Native Mandarin highly preferred
About the company
Our client is a well-established retail bank in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion plan, they are now looking for high caliber for their Cross Border Segment team.
About the role
Reporting to the Retail Division Head, you will lead a team in developing and implementing customer acquisition, retention and promotion strategies for driving cross border segment. You have to formulate online / offline segment growth strategies and product marketing programs targeting mainland customers. Working closely with mainland branch and business network, you are required to develop tactical business plans to grow mainland segment base and enhance customer engagement. You will also conduct market forecast and generate new ideas in improving customer experience to maximize business development opportunities.
The successful candidate
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration and related disciplines.
- Minimum 8-10 years' of experience in Cross Border Segment Management in HK / mainland retail banking industry.
- Good knowledge in managing mainland market and mainland segment portfolio is definitely an advantage.
- Strong business sense, sound leadership and communication skills.
- Native Mandarin background is highly preferrable.
- Occasion travel to mainland is required.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (good Mandarin is a must).
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.