- A Senior General Management Position
- 15+ years Commercial / Customer Care Experience
- Excellent Leadership & Business Acumen
About our Client
Our client is a sizeable and well established business group and they operate multiple successful business lines in the market. A new opportunity now exists for an experienced customer care calibre to join their team as the Head of Customer Care.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for managing a large scale of customer care centre to cover the several businesses in the region. You will direct the Team Heads in business strategy planning, workforce operation model, staff incentives scheme and crisis management. You are expected to have an exceptional business sense to lead the sales development, scalable commercial deals management from end to end, as well as key account penetration. Owing a huge workforce spreading in Asia, you will be an outstanding leader to achieve a team dynamic of sharing common goals and collaborative working culture.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Degree in marketing / business management or other related disciplines
- 15+ years general management in fast moving / services sector
- Solid experience in customer care centre management
- Proven PNL management and business development track record
- China / regional market experience is essential
- Strong business acumen and large workforce management ability
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.