About the Client
Our client is a local based financial instituation with businesses specialising in providing a complete range of wealth management and personalised financial planning services to clients. They are now looking to recruit a Head of Data Science to join their existing team.
About the Role
Reporting to the GM of technology, you will work closely with other Data and Analytics Teams, inclusive of data analytics, data warehousing and data engineering teams in creating big data applications through the utilization of structured and unstructured data, designing optimal data architecture, and experimenting on new machine learning techniques. In additional, it is also the duty of the Head of Data Science to track the business's performance against data analysis model and monitor trends in key business KPIs, providing valuable insights to relevant departments for overall business performance improvement. Lastly, you will play a strategic role and in building and managing new data tables that support data collection in the department, cross-channel data integration, data visualization, dashboards, predictive analytics, and data mining.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors/Masters/PhD degree from top universities in a quantitative field (Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- Minimum of 8+ years of relevant experience in Advance Analytics
- Experienced in tools such as: R, python, MATLAB and etc
- Experienced in machine learning libraries such as: . SQL, Kafka; NiFi, Docker, Kubernetes
- Solid programming skills and understanding of statistical models
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills to create data-driven insights
- At least 3-5 years of technical leadership experience is preferred
- Passion in big data
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.