Head of Deposit Product (Bank)
- Leading Product development plans
- Enhancing customer experience
- People management
About the company
Our client is one of the market leaders in retail banking in Hong Kong. To cope with their recent expansion, they are now looking for a Head of Deposit Product to join their Retail Banking team.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Banking Product, you will lead a small team and responsible for formulating and monitoring overall product strategies and P&L of Deposit products (all deposit products plus safe deposit box). You are required to design new product plans for various customer segments and to manage deposit portfolio aiming at enhancing customer acquisition, product usage and cross selling opportunities. In addition, you will take charge in deposit product revamp, new system projects and related legal, governance and compliance issues to facilitate operation effectiveness and ensure smooth execution of product programs.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines.
- At least 10 years of deposit product development experience in banks, with knowledge in safe deposit box is highly preferred.
- Excellent knowledge in managing end-to-end Deposit product and portfolio is a must.
- Good people management, sound project skills and result-driven.
- Proficient in written and spoken Chinese, Mandarin and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.